- @marygtroche @edmondbehan1 I wish my brother was on Twitter and I could shared these with him... although maybe at… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- RT @TELtales: “Openness...it is not universally experienced. It is always complex, personal, contextual, continually negotiated” says @cath… 16 hours ago
- @marygtroche @edmondbehan1 My goodness! 22 hours ago
- @marygtroche @edmondbehan1 My brother had techniques to harden conkers for battle! He used to store them up for a whole year! 1 day ago
- RT @carolak: This is beautiful, the poem and the idea to hear it to get inspired!! This sets the tone for how marvelous #OER18 will be! htt… 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Seamless Constructive Alignment? The use of ‘Clickers’ as a learning activity aligned to an end of module MCQ online assessment.
By Julie Dunne. School of Food Science and Environmental Health I was interested in incorporating ‘Clickers’ quizzes as a learning and revision tool for a group of first year organic chemistry students. The module was delivered in semester two to … Continue reading