- RT @DocWinstone: Fascinating research- and much needed as there is so little literature on the design of assessment briefs! #AssessmentHEco… 8 hours ago
- RT @DocWinstone: I thoroughly recommend the @y1feedback website y1feedback.ie the case study resources and videos are fantastic!… 11 hours ago
- @JoPavlopoulou work explores relationships and environmental settings in the life of siblings with ASD #autism ucl.ac.uk/ioe/news-event… 13 hours ago
- RT @phillipdawson: But rich media feedback is possible with big cohorts! @JaqiBFT does audio fb with 1500 students: srhe.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.108…… 13 hours ago
- @y1feedback succeeded in aim of providing enhanced, earlier and sustained feedback among first year students #AssessmentHEconf 13 hours ago
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Seamless Constructive Alignment? The use of ‘Clickers’ as a learning activity aligned to an end of module MCQ online assessment.
By Julie Dunne. School of Food Science and Environmental Health I was interested in incorporating ‘Clickers’ quizzes as a learning and revision tool for a group of first year organic chemistry students. The module was delivered in semester two to … Continue reading