- RT @Neil_Selwyn: "The Rise of #EdTech as a Sociocultural & Ideological Phenomenon" ... a rare case of @EDUCAUSEreview doing politics! https… 11 hours ago
- @magsamond @johncreedon I love @johncreedon tunes too. Although i generally only tune into the radio when I'm drivi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 17 hours ago
- Threshold Concepts in Academic Practice: Engagement with the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning community.dur.ac.uk/pestlhe.learni… 1 day ago
- RT @LahiffP: Teaching is a very emotionally charged profession, what we feel about what we do is especially important. Rod Bolith says #eaq… 1 day ago
- RT @chrissinerantzi: "it is necessary to manage unconscious bias in our practice and sustain learning as reflexive practitioners." #creativ… 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Seamless Constructive Alignment? The use of ‘Clickers’ as a learning activity aligned to an end of module MCQ online assessment.
By Julie Dunne. School of Food Science and Environmental Health I was interested in incorporating ‘Clickers’ quizzes as a learning and revision tool for a group of first year organic chemistry students. The module was delivered in semester two to … Continue reading