- RT @IntlJourAcadDev: Playing the academic development game with control and clarity by M. Hall - IJAD 21(4): ed.gr/byg https:… 23 hours ago
- RT @ConversationUK: Technology offers vast opportunities to be creative and connective bit.ly/2fOc3SO 1 day ago
- @laurapasquini Yes I'd love to chat more. Skype would be great to share stories :-) 1 day ago
- @laurapasquini 83 Interviewees wow!! I just submitted a paper based around inhibitors for professionals in sharing… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- @laurapasquini Really interesting post, must blog my findings which highlight reasons for reluctance to participate 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Seamless Constructive Alignment? The use of ‘Clickers’ as a learning activity aligned to an end of module MCQ online assessment.
By Julie Dunne. School of Food Science and Environmental Health I was interested in incorporating ‘Clickers’ quizzes as a learning and revision tool for a group of first year organic chemistry students. The module was delivered in semester two to … Continue reading