Barry Ryan and Julie Dunne evaluated their use of clickers in Chemistry teaching both in large lab sessions and lectures. The students answered pre-lab and post-lab questionnaires with clickers. Findings and information can be seen in their online presentation.
- RT @WarwickLanguage: #socialmedia can break down barriers, allowing greater inclusivity and levelling the learning playing field via @futur… 8 hours ago
- @orna_farrell Woohoo great news Orna :-) Congratulations. Celebrate, and then rest, if you can. Go you!! 13 hours ago
- RT @dubdonaldson: @clairemcdonndit @ditofficial @ForumTL @Roshcal @clairemca @boylanfm @paulinecieo @kcor1964 @DMcManus999 @muireannOK All… 1 day ago
- RT @clairemcdonndit: We're delighted that the Chemistry Education Research Team @ditofficial were shortlisted for @ForumTL #DELTA2018 award… 2 days ago
- RT @clairemcdonndit: The impact of #ditlttc on teaching excellence @ditofficial is very clear at the @ForumTL #DELTA2018 awards as all 3 te… 2 days ago