100 Ideas for Turning Technologies Student Response Systems
These 100 ideas are available from http://www.turningtechnologies.com/media/files/100%20ttech%20ideas%20for%20SRS.pdf.
I have picked out the my favourite of the 100 ideas here:
- Daily use of TurningPoint increased student engagement and has also been proven to increase attendance
- Provide anonymity for shy and/or struggling students.
- Insert a discussion slide after a TurningPoint question slide and encourage peer review and instruction.
- Use Velcro to keep clickers on students desks. Create a seating chart and Velcro the clicker according to the chart
- Have teams of students create question slides and combine all question slides for a team competition.
- Become a mentor. Educate other teachers about Turning Technologies’ student response technology