The American media have been surprised at a Professor’s use of handheld technology (clickers) for engaging students, acquiring student feedback anonymously and sharing opinion within large lecture groups. You can read the full article on the The New York Times website.
- RT @WarwickLanguage: #socialmedia can break down barriers, allowing greater inclusivity and levelling the learning playing field via @futur… 8 hours ago
- @orna_farrell Woohoo great news Orna :-) Congratulations. Celebrate, and then rest, if you can. Go you!! 13 hours ago
- RT @dubdonaldson: @clairemcdonndit @ditofficial @ForumTL @Roshcal @clairemca @boylanfm @paulinecieo @kcor1964 @DMcManus999 @muireannOK All… 1 day ago
- RT @clairemcdonndit: We're delighted that the Chemistry Education Research Team @ditofficial were shortlisted for @ForumTL #DELTA2018 award… 2 days ago
- RT @clairemcdonndit: The impact of #ditlttc on teaching excellence @ditofficial is very clear at the @ForumTL #DELTA2018 awards as all 3 te… 2 days ago