The American media have been surprised at a Professor’s use of handheld technology (clickers) for engaging students, acquiring student feedback anonymously and sharing opinion within large lecture groups. You can read the full article on the The New York Times website.
- @catherinecronin @veletsianos Wow, congratulations @veletsianos 1 hour ago
- RT @DrHelenKara: Comments+tweets coming in from indies/casuals who have lost income due to broken promises from established academics https… 1 day ago
- Reminds me insightful story held at recent @InfoNeari meet. Respecting culture and language of traveller communities twitter.com/PaveePoint/sta… 1 day ago
- RT @actualham: Love this: "In education, the highest mark of success is not having imitators but inspiring others to do something else." (P… 1 day ago
- Whose opinion are we seeking when we mention consensus? Whose views have more influence and power? twitter.com/Bali_Maha/stat… 1 day ago