Today I am at a work based learning seminar at DIT grangegorman. This is an initiative relating to education in employment, which I think is a SIF project. We opened with Muiris OConnor of the HEA talking about Ireland knowledge economy, then Dr kevin marshal, Microsoft who spoke about traits needed in graduates, MS learning and development, performance management.
Now we are moving to a live link to singapore where a DIT life sciences programme was delivered online
- TESTA opens up reflective dialogue and conversation among programme teams #heie 11 hours ago
- RT @Clare_Gormley: So helpful to build a visual representation of modules within a programme via TESTA - gives that all-important 'birds ey… 11 hours ago
- Map of modules across programmes as part of TESTA audit at Uni of Dundee. #heie https://t.co/BE7V06e1TN 11 hours ago
- Another brick in the assessment wall. first template activity outlining amount of assssment on a module #heie https://t.co/vyAN51AVzi 11 hours ago
- RT @CBS_Lecturer: Another brick in the TESTA wall; bricks to be completed by module leader before a Programmatic Review #HEIE https://t.co/… 11 hours ago