Today I am at a work based learning seminar at DIT grangegorman. This is an initiative relating to education in employment, which I think is a SIF project. We opened with Muiris OConnor of the HEA talking about Ireland knowledge economy, then Dr kevin marshal, Microsoft who spoke about traits needed in graduates, MS learning and development, performance management.
Now we are moving to a live link to singapore where a DIT life sciences programme was delivered online
- @sbayne Might anonymity help visitors to express voice online. For those of us who build these communities how do w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @sbayne For visitor participants in on open online spaces, See discovery.ucl.ac.uk/1521971/ they felt vulnerable in voi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Really enjoyed listening to @sbayne altc.alt.ac.uk/2017/sessions/… sparked reflections on my research. 1 day ago
- @catherinecronin Sounds great @ibrar_bhatt I have saved the date too for #SRHE 1 day ago
- RT @catherinecronin: sounds wonderful, Ibrar. looking forward to it. #srhe cc: #oer18 #go_gn twitter.com/ibrar_bhatt/st… 1 day ago