Today I am at a work based learning seminar at DIT grangegorman. This is an initiative relating to education in employment, which I think is a SIF project. We opened with Muiris OConnor of the HEA talking about Ireland knowledge economy, then Dr kevin marshal, Microsoft who spoke about traits needed in graduates, MS learning and development, performance management.
Now we are moving to a live link to singapore where a DIT life sciences programme was delivered online
- RT @MikeArmiger: Please stop seperating emotions into positive and negative. We need to validate feelings and encourage curiosity not tell… 2 weeks ago
- @Elliehutch_ @jennifermjones Yup I agree, yoga with Adrienne is great :-) 2 weeks ago
- RT @Clare_Gormley: Chuffed to see our research into Pass/Fail marking published in the special edition of 'Practitioner Research in Higher… 2 weeks ago
- @Clare_Gormley @DocPipNZ This is great news to see , delighted 😊, thanks for completing the later bits on this paper Clare. Happy Friday all 2 weeks ago
- @shellflood @DesignInHealth @Stacey_Chang @kitkatjones @josecolucci @DellMedSchool @RCSI_Irl @Fulbright_Eire… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago