On Monday I attended a tutor observation in the school of architecture in DIT. It was a really interesting to observe a workshop with 50 first year students developing plans for a house. These students, while new to third level study, were really motivated and very engaged in their projects (the looming deadline probably an incentive), there was a real hum of work and business in the room. The workshop, a hive of student activity, was assisted by support from 4 tutors hovering around the room and discussing work with groups and individual students.
- @sbayne Might anonymity help visitors to express voice online. For those of us who build these communities how do w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @sbayne For visitor participants in on open online spaces, See discovery.ucl.ac.uk/1521971/ they felt vulnerable in voi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Really enjoyed listening to @sbayne altc.alt.ac.uk/2017/sessions/… sparked reflections on my research. 1 day ago
- @catherinecronin Sounds great @ibrar_bhatt I have saved the date too for #SRHE 1 day ago
- RT @catherinecronin: sounds wonderful, Ibrar. looking forward to it. #srhe cc: #oer18 #go_gn twitter.com/ibrar_bhatt/st… 1 day ago