On Monday I attended a tutor observation in the school of architecture in DIT. It was a really interesting to observe a workshop with 50 first year students developing plans for a house. These students, while new to third level study, were really motivated and very engaged in their projects (the looming deadline probably an incentive), there was a real hum of work and business in the room. The workshop, a hive of student activity, was assisted by support from 4 tutors hovering around the room and discussing work with groups and individual students.
- TESTA opens up reflective dialogue and conversation among programme teams #heie 10 hours ago
- RT @Clare_Gormley: So helpful to build a visual representation of modules within a programme via TESTA - gives that all-important 'birds ey… 11 hours ago
- Map of modules across programmes as part of TESTA audit at Uni of Dundee. #heie https://t.co/BE7V06e1TN 11 hours ago
- Another brick in the assessment wall. first template activity outlining amount of assssment on a module #heie https://t.co/vyAN51AVzi 11 hours ago
- RT @CBS_Lecturer: Another brick in the TESTA wall; bricks to be completed by module leader before a Programmatic Review #HEIE https://t.co/… 11 hours ago