On Monday I attended a tutor observation in the school of architecture in DIT. It was a really interesting to observe a workshop with 50 first year students developing plans for a house. These students, while new to third level study, were really motivated and very engaged in their projects (the looming deadline probably an incentive), there was a real hum of work and business in the room. The workshop, a hive of student activity, was assisted by support from 4 tutors hovering around the room and discussing work with groups and individual students.
- RT @MikeArmiger: Please stop seperating emotions into positive and negative. We need to validate feelings and encourage curiosity not tell… 2 weeks ago
- @Elliehutch_ @jennifermjones Yup I agree, yoga with Adrienne is great :-) 2 weeks ago
- RT @Clare_Gormley: Chuffed to see our research into Pass/Fail marking published in the special edition of 'Practitioner Research in Higher… 2 weeks ago
- @Clare_Gormley @DocPipNZ This is great news to see , delighted 😊, thanks for completing the later bits on this paper Clare. Happy Friday all 2 weeks ago
- @shellflood @DesignInHealth @Stacey_Chang @kitkatjones @josecolucci @DellMedSchool @RCSI_Irl @Fulbright_Eire… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago